Terms and Conditions
We are keen to ensure that you enjoy your well earned break while staying in Harlech. Please take a moment or two to read the information below to ensure you understand the terms of business under which the property is being offered and avoid any potential disappointment in the future.
If you have any queries at all, or any special requests please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss them, we will do what we can to ensure you have a good stay.
- A completed booking form and non-refundable deposit of £150 are required to secure the property. Once this has been received you will be sent an e-mail receipt/confirmation from us within 24 hours.
- The person named on the booking form will be the main point of contact for Coleg Harlech staff, must be present as part of the the group for the whole period of the booking and is accountable for the behaviour of group members whilst staying in the property.
- Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival.
- A damage deposit of £100 is payable at the time of the final balance. If paying by credit card, the number will be stored in a safe until the first working day after departure. (Note this deposit is not the limit to the guests liability to pay for breakages/replacements or exceptional cleaning costs)
- The damage deposit will be returned by Bank Transfer
- Refunds are not available on cancellations unless we are able to re-book the reserved weeks. In which case the full balance minus the deposit and a £5 administration fee will be refunded.
- It may be possible to book for a different period depending on availability. It is recommended that holiday insurance is taken out to cover any potential loss in this respect.
- Only the declared number may stay in the house (30 in Plas Amherst, 19 in Crown Lodge, 8 in Y Wern). No refund is payable if less than the number of declared guests turn up.
- Arrival time is 3pm and Departure time 10am unless agreed in advance
- Children must not to be left unaccompanied in the property and must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- The accommodation is strictly non smoking.
- Guests are liable for any costs arising from the Fire Brigade attending for non emergencies ie smoking, food left unattended while cooking etc
- Pets are not allowed.
- Bookings are for holiday purposes only and cannot give rise to tenancy.
- This holiday cannot be bought and sold for a higher price.
- Commercial use of this property is not allowed unless written consent is gained.
- The rooms will be inspected, at the latest, within a day of your departure. If any damage is found you will be notified in writing. We reserve the right to retain the damage deposit to pay for repair/replacement of damaged items, or exceptional cleaning costs. Guests are liable to pay for additional costs if they exceed the value of the deposit.
- If furniture is moved it should be returned to its origional position before departure.
- All keys to be left at the property on departure, lost keys will be charged at £5 each.
- In the unlikely event that Coleg Harlech need to cancel your booking, you will be given as much notice as possible and be fully refunded any monies paid.
Note that no keys will be handed over until full payment has been received.